- E-Business (eBusiness, Ebusiness, eBiz,
- A business which utilizes the Internet Technology as a major asset in
it's customary operations. That includes any and all (but not
limited to) marketing, training, accounting/bookkeeping, electronic
transactions (eCommerce), supply, communications and other necessary
aspects of a business venture. eCommerce
is an eBusiness. An eBusiness does not have to be an
eCommerce. (e.g. many online charities are eBusinesses, 3rd party
Websites, that offer gifts if you donate to a charity are eCommerce).
- E-Commerce (eCommerce, eComm,
- Simply put- an eBusiness that involves the
exchange of payment (or other compensation) for services or goods.
The selling and buying of something or some service via an eBusiness.
- One who organizes, operates and assumes the risks in a business venture and expects to turn a profit.